At CTM Financial, protecting the privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information has always been of utmost importance. We value your business and the trust you place in us. In order to offer you superior financial products and services, we must collect, maintain and use certain personal information about you. To help you better understand how your personal information is protected at CTM Financial, we are providing you with the following statement, describing our practices and policies with respect to the privacy of your information.
TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT & WHY WE COLLECT IT
The primary reason we collect and maintain customer information is to serve you and administer the products and services you request from us. The type of personal information collected by CTM Financial varies according to the products or services you request and may include:
- Information included on your application and related forms (such as name, address, telephone number, Social Security number, assets and income information);
- Information about your relationship with us (such as products or services purchased through us, account number(s), and your account balances);
- Information about other financial transactions (such as other investment accounts or products maintained or purchased from other firms)
This information may be learned directly from you, from brokerage statements or other information you authorize us to receive, or from information we receive from you on applications or other forms.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO
We will permit only authorized employees and agents, trained in the proper handling of your personal information, to have access to your information. We will refer to and use the information to service your account relationship.
HOW WILL WE PROTECT THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF THE INFORMATION
In order to protect the confidentiality of your personal information, CTM Financial commit to you as follows:
- We will safeguard and keep confidential, pursuant to company security procedures, any personal information that you provide us or that we obtain on your behalf. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information.
- You do not need to call or do anything as a result of this notice. We are required by law to send you an annual notice of our official Privacy Protection Policy. It is meant to inform you of how we safeguard your non-public personal information. You may wish to file this with your personal financial records. We restrict access to your personal information to authorized individuals who need to know that information to manage your account relationship.
- We will limit the use of your personal information to the extent necessary to provide you with products and services and to administer our business.
- If we hire outside organizations to provide support services, we will require them to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information to the same extent that we do.
- We will not disclose your personal information to any external party or organization, except as permitted or required by law.
- We will not sell any personal information about you to any third party.
HOW WE TREAT PERSONAL INFORMATION ON FORMER CLIENTS
Our Privacy Protection Policy and information security practices described in this notice apply equally to current and former clients. However, we will not provide annual notice of our Privacy Protection Policy to you should you terminate your relationship with us.
CTM Financial PRIVACY PROTECTION POLICY
This Privacy Protection Statement has an effective date of January 1, 2014. We retain the right to change this policy at any time after providing you with reasonable notice to the change(s). Any change(s) or updates of our official Privacy Protection Policy will become effective immediately upon mailing notice of the change(s) to you. We can be contacted regarding any questions or concerns with regard to this statement by writing to or calling:
10107 Sherrill Boulevard
Knoxville, TN 37932
The CTM Financial Privacy Protection Statement and official Privacy Protection Policy are intended to comply with the applicable laws and regulations.